Good evening, fellow Bookworms!
I need help! Yeah, alright, you knew that already, didn’t you?! lol! What I really meant was that I need some help from fellow bookworms to assist me in deciding what to read next! I have just finished the utterly brilliant Round Ireland With A Fridge, by Tony Hawks, and therefore there is space amongst the ongoing concerns to add a new book to my literary in tray, so to speak!
Therefore, I have spread out a selection of my books and photographed them, and I thought I would consult my fellow bookworms to see what they recommend. Therefore, I would appreciate some comments on this blog entry. Helpful ones, please! Book suggestions, that sort of thing. NO spam, please! This is not a Monty Python sketch!
Apologies that the top row of the books looks a bit blurred, must have nudged my iPad when I took the photo. Sorry! Anyway, I am about to list the books, so you know what they are… I think it’s a pretty broad and random mix of books, lol! Fiction and non-fiction, bit of YA, bit of fantasy fiction…
The books are as follows…
- A Very Special Year – Thomas Montasser
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl – Jesse Andrews
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance – Robert M Pirsig
- Skyfaring – Mark Vanhoenecker
- Fishbowl – Bradley Somer
- The President’s Hat – Antoine Laurain
- Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist – David Levithan & Rachel Cohn
- The Lady and the Unicorn – Tracy Chevalier
- French Revolutions – Tim Moore
- All The Bright Places – Jennifer Niven
- The Pie At Night – Stuart Maconie
- Land of the Midnight Sun – Alexander Armstrong
- When God Was a Rabbit – Sarah Winman
- Mort – Sir Terry Pratchett
- If I Stay – Gayle Forman
If you have enjoyed any of those and would recommend them, please mention it in the comments! I’ve already enlisted the help of my book group on Facebook, but every little helps, as Tesco would say, lol, and I have 35 lovely blog readers at the last count, so I wanted to include you in this!
Many thanks in advance for helping me out in this matter! Back to my usual long, waffly blogs again soon, I assure you, but for now I’m standing by for any comments! Take care and Happy Recommending!
Joanne x x x